Marketo Marketing Nation Summit
As marketing leaders attempt to lead their company in the engagement economy, the lack of a shared, unified view of the customer and their journeys due to siloed data, tools, and teams is the #1 reason they fail. How can you use Marketo to wrangle all your systems and point solutions to create a single source of customer truth? In this session, we will look at the bottlenecks and disconnects that block customer insight and go through a methodology for overcoming them.
Learn how to:
- Break down silos by modeling, tagging, and schematizing Marketo and cross-platform data to create a single source of truth
- Turbocharge your Marketo touchpoint, program, and channel reporting with a journey-based analytic framework that illuminates the entire customer lifecycle across platforms.
- Leverage data to uncover high impact opportunities and obstacles in the path-to-purchase and path-to-advocacy.
- Transform a fragmented tangle of touchpoints, programs, channels, and platforms into a unified story and learn how to use the data fearlessly to achieve new levels of customer engagement.
- Courtney Grimes, MarTech Solutions Engineer, DemandLab
- Eric Hollebone, Chief Marketing Technologist, DemandLab
- Gary DeAsi, Director of Demand Generation Pointillist
View the SlideShare