Marketo Marketing Nation Summit
As marketing leaders attempt to lead their company in the engagement economy, the lack of a shared, unified view of the customer and their journeys due to siloed data, tools, and teams is the #1 reason they fail. How can you use Marketo to wrangle all your systems and point solutions to create a single source of customer truth? How can you integrate Marketo with Vertify to improve your operations? How long does it take to implement this change? In this session, we will look at the bottlenecks and disconnects that block customer insight and go through a methodology for overcoming them.
Learn how to:
- Break down silos by modeling, tagging, and schematizing Marketo and cross-platform data to create a single source of truth
- Turbocharge your Marketo touchpoint, program, and channel reporting with a journey-based analytic framework that illuminates the entire customer lifecycle across platforms.
- Leverage data to uncover high impact opportunities and obstacles in the path-to-purchase and path-to-advocacy.
- Transform a fragmented tangle of touchpoints, programs, channels, and platforms into a unified story and learn how to use the data fearlessly to achieve new levels of customer engagement.
- Courtney Grimes, MarTech Solutions Engineer, DemandLab
- Eric Hollebone, Chief Marketing Technologist, DemandLab
- Gary DeAsi, Director of Demand Generation Pointillist
View the SlideShare