BrightTalk Webinar: B2B Content Marketing Summit
In a digital world where customers have all the power and everyone is a publisher, increasingly high competition and standards are pressuring marketing teams into a race to produce higher quality content, in greater volumes, and at a faster rate than ever before, often with the same amount of resources. But while content is the fuel for every digital marketing engine, not everyone gets the same mileage out of it. A 2016 report from Content Marketing Institute found that while 88% of B2B organizations are using content marketing, only 30% rated their content efforts as being effective for reaching their goals. That’s why with your content marketing strategies, you should look at how to create a content marketing funnel in order to lead your customers in the right direction.
This presentation delivers an insightful overview of common costly mistakes that can be killing your content marketing results, and a deep dive on how to maximize content marketing ROI with actionable tips and steps to amplify the impact of every content initiative.
Learn content marketing success makers and breakers at all 7 steps of the content marketing process:
1) Personas and Customers. Understanding target customer personas and how to attract and convert them with the right content topics
2) Content Planning and Strategy. Creating monthly and quarterly content plans aligned with each stage of the customer journey, and key business goals, metrics and objectives.
3) Content Production and Design. Digital content creation approaches formulated alongside a well established digital design agency optimized for search, engagement and conversion.
4) Content Publishing and Promotion. Integrated multi-channel content distribution tactics to reach both larger-and more qualified-target audiences across platforms, and the utilization of data, automation and marketing technology to test, measure and enhance targeting to optimize results. Some businesses looking to promote their sites so that they can be seen by a larger audience may choose to look into the services of somewhere like Contractor SEO Webmasters to get a digital marketing strategy in place.
5) Content Performance and Metrics. Understanding what metrics to track to measure the impact of your content marketing
6) Re-purposing and refining. Smart ways to get more out of your content and increase it lifespan through designing content for re-purposing. For example, hiring an instagram manager could help content be reused with high engagement with the customer outreach on that platform.
7) People and Process. Building a team with the right skills, knowledge and roles, and implementing an efficient, repeatable content process.
View the SlideShare:
Watch the Webinar Recording: